THE BONHAM CITY COUNCIL WILL BE MEETING FOR THE PURPOSE OF
DATE OF MEETING: January 9, 2017
TIME OF MEETING: 5:30 P.M. – Regular Meeting
LOCATION OF MEETING: Bonham City Hall – 514 Chestnut
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Call to Order
1. Consider and take action to approve minutes of the December 1st special meeting and December 12th regular meeting.
2. Consider and take action to accept financial report for month ending December 31, 2016.
3. Citizens Opportunity to Speak: [The City Council invites persons with comments or observations to briefly address the Council for the limited purpose of determining whether the matter should be referred to staff for study and response and/or be placed on a future meeting agenda. State law prohibits the City Council from considering deliberations on any item not listed on the posted City Council Agenda.]
4. Consider and take action on a resolution calling for redemption prior to maturity the City’s Combination Tax and Revenue Certificate of Obligation, Taxable Series 2007B, and approving other related matter.
5. Consider and take action to adopt a resolution ratifying the action by the BEDCo Board of Directors to designate as “a project” certain improvements to the city-owned RV-campground at Lake Bonham and authorize “BEDCo” financing thereof, and authorization for the City of Bonham to repay on BEDCo’s behalf the costs directly associated with financing the project.