THE BONHAM CITY COUNCIL WILL BE MEETING FOR THE PURPOSE OF
DATE OF MEETING: March 13, 2017
TIME OF MEETING: 5:30 P.M. – Regular Meeting
LOCATION OF MEETING: Bonham City Hall – 514 Chestnut
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Call to Order
1. Consider and take action to approve minutes of the February13th regular meeting.
2. Consider and take action to accept financial report for month ending February 28, 2017.
3. Citizens Opportunity to Speak: [The City Council invites persons with comments or observations to briefly address the Council for the limited purpose of determining whether the matter should be referred to staff for study and response and/or be placed on a future meeting agenda. State law prohibits the City Council from considering deliberations on any item not listed on the posted City Council Agenda.]
4. Consider and take action to adopt a resolution approving the borrowing of $142,000 by Bonham Economic Development Corporation to finance Lake Bonham campground updates.
5. Consider and take action to approve the Lake Bonham RV-campground Loan Agreement & Promissory Note codifying the City’s verbal commitment to repay the principal and interest of the $142,000.00 loan proceeds BEDCo is borrowing to assist with financing the construction of the Lake Bonham RV campground expansion and improvements.
6. Consider and take action to accept the donation from Andrew Smart, Duke Food Productions.
7. Consider and take action on a presentation and request by the Bonham Baseball & Softball Association.
8. Consider and take action to approve a Special Use Permit to build townhomes at 123 S. Center St.
9. Consider and take action to approve a Special Use Permit at 402 N. Center St for a residency on the second floor.